
I read this book last winter and it was one of the best books i've read in quite some time. I constantly tell people to read this book, yet I feel they write it off as one of the many sub par replacements for the Harry Potter series. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. If you have ever read any of Neil Gaimen's works (Sandman, Stardust, Coraline), you know there is something special about his writing how it draws you into his fantastical worlds.
The Graveyard Book may not have garnered the attention of the twilight series, but it was not overlooked by the critics. The Graveyard Book was awarded with the 2009 Hugo, Newbery, and Locus awards. If you haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend you doing so (especially since a film adaptation is currently in the works).
The Graveyard Book Official Website
No comments:
Post a Comment